Relish in yoga, nourishing farm-to-table meals, wine tasting and an inspiring service experience with Forget Me Not Farm, a sustainable organic farm that provides animal therapy and horticultural training to at-risk youth.
The rest of your time can be spent meditating pond side, meandering through medicinal herb gardens, hiking trails through fern groves and cooling off with a dip in the fresh water springs. You’ll cultivate a relationship with the earth and lend a hand in the organic gardens harvesting the fruits and labor of the land to feast for our farm-to-table communal meals. End your days with a sunset yoga practice under the passion flower canopy, and the rest of your evening can be spent star gazing by the fire pit.
Need some more visuals? Picture yourself here.
Included in your retreat:
- Signature YOL mindful service project with Forget Me Not Farm
- Daily yoga and meditation to recharge body and mind (beginners welcome!)
- Hiking and swimming in fresh water springs and mindful exploration in the organic garden
- Luxury glamping accommodations for 3 days/2 nights at the magical Lotus Feed Retreat Center, 100 acres nestled along the coast in Occidental, less than 90 minutes north of San Francisco
- Daily morning coffee/tea, wellness shots, fresh smoothies and yummy organic breakfast bites
- Farm to table (actually “seed to service”) organic vegetarian meals – Friday dinner, Saturday lunch & dinner, Sunday brunch
- Wine tasting from local vines
- Nightly campfires and s’mores
- Transportation to service site, all taxes and gratuities
YOL Trip Leaders: